MAY 2021 NEWS
WHAT A WONDERFUL AND BUSY POETRY MONTH 2021 HAS BEEN!
THANK YOU ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORTED PURCHASING ONLINE AND AT LOCAL BOOKSTORES HERE IN LUBBOCK TX!
YOU ARE AMAZING AND YOUR SUPPORT IS CHERISHED!
for those who might have missed out, I plan on setting up a consistent schedule at heritage farmers market, so you can meet me in person and acquire a physical copy on the local front.
I am pleased to announce a recent podcast which I will post via LinkedIn and it will be available on youtube. I have a few others who are interested.
I also want to thank each book reviewer who has contacted me.
additionally, if you are a reader, I would love genuine feedback in a review on Barnes & Noble.
If you are a bookstore, I now have press kits available via my about my page and I am actively inquiring to indie brick and mortar bookstores, and highly encourage
My readership and followers to support their local bookstores (and other businesses) in what ways they are able, whether by purchases at them or spreading the word on one's social media.
PRAYER REQUESTS ARE THAT:
1. I OBTAIN A WELL PAYING JOB BY SEPTEMBER
2. I FIND AN ECONOMIC, HEALTHY PLACE TO STAY
3. OPEN DOOR AND OPPORTUNITY FOR MISSIONS TO OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE COMING SEASON COME SWIFTLY AND ORDAINED OF THE LORD.
4. MORE PODCAST OPPORTUNITIES OPEN.
5. THINGS FALL INTO PLACE SENDING & CONNECTING THE RIGHT PEOPLE WHO LOVE GOD WITH WILLING AND LOYAL HEARTS AND MINDS TO OUR TRUE, ETERNAL KING.
MY CONTACT IS:
Phone: (918) 707-0240
Your support in purchasing
A Heart of Ink
(Click the book cover below)
during the pandemic is MUCH Appreciated!