APRIL IS THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSERY OF THIS BOOK BEING PUBLISHED.
I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO OBTAIN A COPY OF THIS PICTURESQUE POETRY COLLECTION.
APRIL, AFTER ALL, IS POETRY MONTH.
For Lubbock locals, I will strive twice a month to be at
Heritage Farmer's Market.
PRAYER REQUESTS ARE THAT:
1. I OBTAIN A WELL PAYING JOB BY SEPTEMBER
2. I FIND AN ECONOMIC, HEALTHY PLACE TO STAY
3. OPEN DOOR AND OPPORTUNITY FOR MISSIONS TO OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE COMING SEASON COME SWIFTLY AND ORDAINED OF THE LORD.
4. MORE PODCAST OPPORTUNITIES OPEN.
5. THINGS FALL INTO PLACE SENDING & CONNECTING THE RIGHT PEOPLE WHO LOVE GOD WITH WILLING AND LOYAL HEARTS AND MINDS TO OUR TRUE, ETERNAL KING.
MY CONTACT IS:
Phone: (918) 707-0240
Your support in purchasing
A Heart of Ink
(Click the book cover below)
during the pandemic is MUCH Appreciated!
WHAT READERS & ENCOURAGERS ARE SAYING:
"Although we emerge rescued and healed, if we let Him, there are scars left behind. The wounds behind the scars do heal, but the scars are left behind purposefully as a reminder of how far God ran to save us and bring us home. " ~Kate
"Coral Hahn Touches The Heart of the Reader through her courageous Poetry. Through bleakness and difficulty, She immerses us in hope and the belief that redemption exists for all of us. She strives to touch the spirit of the Native Youth offering them promise." ~Susan
It was such a blessed reward to my heart to hear an old friend who had received a copy call me crying and telling me it touched her deeply, reminding her of what and how she used to write. Also Check out My mother's Christmas Poetry Book (As Well as her other books).